Friday 26 October 2012

REVIEW: Eating Out by ER Pierce!

Hey Book Lovers!

I have another hot, steamy sexual book for you all to check out!!!



EATING OUT BY ER PIERCE

A Guaranteed 'Hot Lunch' Read --

You've heard of the naughty nooner, well I'm taking it to new heights. Enjoy some steam as you eat your lunch and devour my hot lunch stories.

The perfect length to heat you up and send you running home for relief. Only have a few minutes to read and want a complete story? Look no further.

In Volume One meet Samantha and Ryan. They have been eying each other around the law office for a while. Join them as they explore each other in the most carnal of ways on their lunch hour.

I promise you won't be disappointed.

Contains references to light BDSM - A spanking, and Samantha must call Ryan "Sir".

REVIEW! 


Wow! *fans self* This was steamy as a sexy hotel in Hell! This was everything an office nooner should be! Kinky! Rough! Dirty! And FAST! Even though this book was only 14 pages long it was the best 14 pages I've read! I wish the book had been longer but I did like how ER Pierce switched between Sam and Ryan.  I can't wait for vol 2 to come out! :D


To read Eating out FREE today then click here: http://www.amazon.com/Eating-Out-Lunch-Lunches-ebook/dp/B009GSWOCO

For more of ER Pierce then click here: http://erpierce.com/

Love
Shell xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed Eating Out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read the next volume! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh good, another kinky novel for me to read! I think I'm catching up to my mom's collection.. lol

    ReplyDelete