Wednesday 31 October 2012

REVIEW: Bitten by Tracey H. Kitts!

Hey Book Lovers!

To end our Halloween month of Vampires, Werewolves, witches, demons, angel and other monsters of the night. I give you my review of Bitten by Tracey H. Kitts! 

BITTEN BY TRACEY H. KITTS

Sandra Ashton is a witch who suddenly finds herself dating three vampires. So, what do you do when you’ve got three immortal beings professing their undying or is that undead love for you? You agree to what they like to call, “joint custody.” 













REVIEW

This book caught my eye when I saw the two words, "Joint Custody" when I first discovered this book. I was interested in the book and I bought it with in seconds of finishing the blurb because I wanted to find out how she got three vampires. So when you first meet Sandra's Lover number 1, I was like "Yum! Smexy!" But as the book went on I could help but think, 'where are the other two hotties?' thankfully I didn't have to wait too long because hottie number 2 popped up and then hottie number 3 showed up with all his sexiness! This book isn't just about sex or threesomes, it's about how one girl discovers her true self while murders are happening in her home town. I want to marry all three of those hottie vampires but I would have liked to of known hottie number 2 a little better. 

I do hope there will be another book that comes out! Perhaps how Pris and her hottie gets on? *hint hint* hehehe!
 

For more of Tracey H. Kitt's books then click here: http://www.traceyhkitts.com/Books.htm 



Love 

Shell xxx 

1 comment: