Saturday 3 March 2012

Sexy Saturday: Justin Bricker Vs Derek Hale!

Hey Book Lovers


Welcome to the first themed Sexy Saturday! I asked all you lovely fans and followers out there in the world who you wanted on Sexy Saturday. I only got two responses lol! So I got asked to post up sexy photos of Justin Bricker from Argeneau series by Lynsay Sands and I got a private message asking me to post up photos of Derek Hale from the TV series Teen Wolf. 


So that is what I'm going to do for you lovely fans! Enjoy!! :D



Justin Bricker


Derek Hale



I hope you enjoyed Sexy Saturday Justin and Derek style! For next weeks Sexy Saturday post, I'm going to do a Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood Themed post :) 
So please leave a comment below with the character you most want to see on Sexy Saturday! :D

Love 

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment