Tuesday 21 February 2012

Update Tuesday!

Hey Book Lovers!

Before I get to the point of this post I just wanted to let you all know that I passed my resit for my IT for Admin! :D I'm soooo happy about it, so happy that I hugged my tutor! :O So yeah my work load has gone down a lot which is great and that means I have more time to finish reading Dark Lover by J.R.Ward! :D I'm enjoying it but it's kind of confusing when it just jumps to different characters and it dose keep the story interesting.

Remember a while back when Felicity Heaton played that Quote game on Facebook but she moved it to her blog? Well I entered it and I was one of the random winners to win swag! So when I get home from college -after doing spreadsheets all day- I see a letter on my bed. I open it and squeal the house down with enjoy when I see my swag off Felicity! And yes I did my little happy dance! :D So I stuck my swag to my wall under my love heart mirror! :D



So thank you to Felicity Heaton for making my day with the swag! :D

Love 
Shell xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment