Sunday 5 February 2012

Recommenced Sunday!

Hey Book Lovers!

It's that time again where I tell you all the books I think are awesome! Right now I'm camped in my bedroom against the cold, because it's snowing.....in February. Cheers global warming! Anyhoo here are the top five Young Adult and Paranormal Romance Books to read! :D


YA
 
The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Eighth Grade Sucks by Heather Brewer 
A dark Touch Novel Shadows by Amy Meredith
Darke Academy  Secret Lives by Gabreiella Poole
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Night World by L.J.Smith

Paranormal Romance
 
Tall, Dark and Dead by Tate Hallaway
Blue Moon by Lori Handland
The Vampire's Kiss by Cynthia Eden
When He Was Bad by Cynthia Eden and Shelly Laurenston 
 
Go onto Amazon and look for these novellas. I swear you will not be disappointed by them :D

Love
 

Shell xx  


No comments:

Post a Comment