Sunday 12 February 2012

Reading List Monday!

Hey Book Lovers!

This is going to be a very short post because I have to leave soon to catch my bus to college :) Reading List Monday is to show you all how many books I plan to read over the next few months! Are you ready? Awesome! Lets get started!

Fury (OtherKin) by Anya Bast
Tranquility (OtherKin) by Anya Bast
Frank and the Werewolf Tamer by Tracey H.Kitts
50 Ways to Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom
Ghost Lover by Michelle Fawkes
Covet by Felicity Heaton
Dark Lover:Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R.Ward
Incubus Dreams by Laurell.K.Hamilton 
Caged Moon by Rachel Deagan

That is just a small little bit of what I need to read I think I have over 50 novels that I need to read. I know the list doesn't look like much but some of those books are mega long! Also I won't be reading these books in that order because I'll just forget lol 

So tell me what you reading this Monday? :D

Love 
Shell xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment