Tuesday 31 January 2012

REVIEW: Stranded with a Cajun Werewolf by Selena Blake

Hey Book Lovers!

Well college has been a nightmare but thank god I can read on the bus to and from college! Anyway here is my review on Stranded with a Cajun Werewolf! :D


The wait is over.
Questions will be answered.
And one last storm will threaten Deveraux Pack.

Kendall Carver knows one thing for sure – security doesn’t last. Injured and on the run, a sinfully handsome stranger saves her life.
Cajun werewolf Burke Devereux learned his lesson 200 years ago. No humans, ever. No looking, no touching, no kissing and certainly no making love. Eager to escape his Pack’s matchmaking attempts he heads for his cabin. But nothing could have prepared him for the raging blizzard or the beautiful woman begging for his help.
Burke’s always prided himself on his self control but as things get cozy, desire sparks and old secrets are brought to light. He must decide how far he will go to protect her.

OMG! This is my favourite novella out of the whole series! Oh god! I want my own Burke!! I'm sooo jelaous of Kendall but I have to admit she is perfect for Burke. I so recommend this novella to anyone that loves werewolves and Cajun accents! :D

Please visit her website: http://site.selena-blake.com/

Love
Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment