Saturday 21 January 2012

REVIEW: The Cajun's Captive by Selena Blake

Hey Book Lovers!

Again I have been camped out in my room thanks to my sore foot :( So I read The Cajun's Captive by Selena Blake. Before I tell you all what I thought of the novel, here is the book description!

He’ll do anything to keep her.

Even tie her to his bed.

Sebastian Deveraux is the Alpha of his pack and like all the Deveraux men, he’s sexy as pure sin. He’s waited for decades for just the right woman. For his mate. And ten years ago he’d been sure he’d found her in Amanda St. James. But she’d run from him.
Now she’s back. He’ll do anything to keep her. Even if it means tying her to his bed.

Warning: Contains one sinfully seductive cajun werewolf with plenty of pent up sexual tension, a little light bondage, and a love that will last a lifetime.

This was a great read! It got me hooked from the very start. I couldn't help but wonder why Amanda left and why Sebastian didn't go after her. I found out why it's because they are both so stubborn! The story of old flames and hidden passion came alive in this book. I felt like I was Amanda and I did feel very angry when Sebastian tied me....I mean Amanda up!!!   

This book is well worth reading! There are more Stormy Weather series books and I will read them and review them! So Stay tuned folks :D
Love 

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment