Wednesday 25 January 2012

REVIEW: Seduced by a Cajun Werewolf by Selena Blake

Hey Book Lovers!

I'm going to keep this short as I don't have enough time. I've got a ton of stuff to get done for tomorrow *sighs* So I thought I'd drop by and tell you all what I thought of Seduced by a Cajun Werewolf!


A Cajun werewolf, a determined vamp, and an undying passion.


(previously titled Bound and Determined – completely rewritten)

Ultra sexy werewolf Laurent Deveraux thinks that Violet, the love of his life, died two hundred years ago until she shows up in New Orleans looking for him.

Violet, now a vampire, thinks she’s someone else. Her powerful and dangerous sire has bound her memories, taught her how to kill and Laurent is her next target.

Laurent is determined to awaken her memories and her undying passion before danger steals her away again.


I loved this novella because it had the right amount of action and sex. I loved Violet and Laurent's relationships. It gives a new meaning to 'I'll always love you forever!' 

Love 
Shell xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment